Admission is based on past school records, entrance assessment, and in some cases, an interview and an English proficiency test. Newton International School admits qualified students on a first come, first serve basis.
Collect an Application Form from the School Reception. Complete the form and return it to the Registrar or Receptionist including ALL of the following documents:
1. Four (4) recent passport-sized photographs
2. Copy of the applicant's passport, including a copy of the Visa for non-GCC nationals
3. Copy of parents' (BOTH father and mother) passport, Visa, and ID card
4. Report from previous school
5. Copy of child's immunization record
6. Completed Medical form (included in the application form)
7. A signed Fee Regulation form (included in the application form)
8. Copy of Child's birth certificate
NOTE: ALL documents MUST be submitted before the entrance exam date.
When these documents are returned to the Registrar or Receptionist, you may apply for a testing date and time, and pay QR 204 non-refundable entrance exam fee. Testing of students will be held by appointment.
After the entrance assessment, you will be notified of the results and be informed by phone or e-mail whether the school can offer a place.
NOTE: The school will not retain any document if the admission is not granted.
To confirm acceptance of this offer, you must visit the School's Accounts Office to pay QR 2,550 non-refundable registration fee. The school does not guarantee or reserve places. Places are guaranteed only when the required fees are paid. Failure to pay the registration fee will result in this place being offered to an alternative child.
Should you require assistance with the application or have any questions, please contact the School Registrar at 44831897 or 44122254.